Sauna Pod Standard Kit
The set of this pod-shaped barrel sauna includes:
- The body consists of a 43mm thick walls (fir wood)
- The length of the sauna is 2.0m
- Changing/dressing room length 1.0m
- Outdoor terrace length 0.5m
- AB type sauna loungers with backrests (linden wood)
- Skirting panels in the sauna room (linden wood)
- Two benches in the dressing room (linden wood)
- Tempered glass sauna door from the sauna to the dressing room (darkened)
- Wooden exterior door with a lock (with window)
- Stainless steel belts (3 units)
- Wooden exterior impregnated with “Dark Oak” color
- Roof – covered with brown color bituminous roof title (available to be covered with wooden shingles)
- Standard electrical installation 220V (2 light bulbs under the loungers 1 fixed in the ceiling of the changing room)
- Wood-burning "TATPAR" stove, loaded from the sauna room
- Chimney kit (stainless steel)
- Sauna stones placed around the heater (jadeite)
Customize your garden pod sauna
Available roof color variants:
To protect wood from external factors outdoor saunas roof is covered with the bituminous title, you can pick between standard color variants shown below. Also, a roof can be covered with the wooden shingles. Contact us separately for more variants!
Sauna interior with LED lights:
If you wonder how sauna with installed LED lights looks like watch photos below. Contact us separately due to other lighting variants or leave a note while placing the order.
You can choose between wood-fired or electrical sauna heaters. All available heaters come up with sauna stones to place around, wood-burning stoves includes stainless steel chimney kit. See the standard furnaces models with photos and brief information below.
- 1. Tatpar F116 - wood-burning, loaded from the sauna room (best price and quality ratio!)
- 2. Tatpar F216 - wood-burning, a furnace is loaded from the outside or changing room
- 3. KOTA Kuru 14 ST - wood-fired, a stove is placed in the sauna near the partition, loaded from the dressing room
- 4. Harvia VEGA BC90 9kW - electric heater, placed in the rear of the sauna room
- 5. Harvia M3 - wood-fired heater, loaded from the sauna room
- 6. Harvia M3 SL - wood-fired, loaded from the outside or changing room
If you already own a heater or you want us to install some other model contact us separately or leave a note while ordering!