Sauna Pod 'Igloo'
This "POD sauna" model has an aesthetic appearance and decent price. The total length of this model is 3,5m, it heats up pretty fast (about 1 hour) with standard wood-burning stove. On the other hand, this model is 2,4m wide, so it is spacious inside! Sauna POD is a perfect choice for the snowy place, it can withstand more load than a classic barrel sauna, because of its shape.
- *Ordering process: Select your desired modification (watch below) >> Click order request button (no payment required!) >> Fill the form >> We will contact in 24 hours! :)
- **Shipping: Shipping costs are counted individually, depending on your location. To get the estimated delivery price, please place an order (no payment required) or contact us directly with your postal code and desired product.
- Manufactured in: 1-2 weeks
- Heat-up time: ~1 hour
- Weight: ±1250 kg
- Water heating tank: available
- Suitable for: 4-6 persons
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3,5 x 2,38 x 2,38 m
If you have any questions, please check the F.A.Q. and blog pages or contact us.
Sauna Pod Standard Set
The set of this pod-shaped barrel sauna includes:
- The body consists of a 43mm thick walls (fir wood)
- The length of the sauna is 2.0m
- Changing/dressing room length 1.0m
- Outdoor terrace length 0.5m
- AB type sauna loungers with backrests (linden wood)
- Skirting panels in the sauna room (linden wood)
- Two benches in the dressing room (linden wood)
- Tempered glass sauna door from the sauna to the dressing room (darkened)
- Wooden exterior door with a lock (with window)
- Stainless steel belts (3 units)
- Wooden exterior impregnated with “Dark Oak” color
- Roof – covered with brown color bituminous roof title (available to be covered with wooden shingles)
- Standard electrical installation 220V (2 light bulbs under the loungers 1 fixed in the ceiling of the changing room)
- Wood-burning "TATPAR" stove, loaded from the sauna room
- Chimney kit (stainless steel)
- Sauna stones placed around the heater (jadeite)
Customize your garden pod sauna
Available roof color variants:
To protect wood from external factors outdoor saunas roof is covered with the bituminous title, you can pick between standard color variants shown below. Also, a roof can be covered with the wooden shingles. Contact us separately for more variants!
Sauna interior with LED lights:
If you wonder how sauna with installed LED lights looks like watch photos below. Contact us separately due to other lighting variants or leave a note while placing the order.
You can choose between wood-fired or electrical sauna heaters. All available heaters come up with sauna stones to place around, wood-burning stoves includes stainless steel chimney kit. See the standard furnaces models with photos and brief information below.
- 1. Tatpar F116 - wood-burning, loaded from the sauna room (best price and quality ratio!)
- 2. Tatpar F216 - wood-burning, a furnace is loaded from the outside or changing room
- 3. KOTA Kuru 14 ST - wood-fired, a stove is placed in the sauna near the partition, loaded from the dressing room
- 4. Harvia VEGA BC90 9kW - electric heater, placed in the rear of the sauna room
- 5. Harvia M3 - wood-fired heater, loaded from the sauna room
- 6. Harvia M3 SL - wood-fired, loaded from the outside or changing room
If you already own a heater or you want us to install some other model contact us separately or leave a note while ordering!