AB type sauna loungers with backrests (linden wood)
Skirting panels in the sauna room (linden wood)
Two benches in the dressing room (linden wood)
The length of the sauna is 2.0m
Changing/dressing room length 1.0m
Outdoor terrace length 0.5m
Sauna stones placed around the furnace (jadeite)
Tempered glass sauna door from the sauna (darkened)
Wooden exterior door with a lock (with window)
Stainless steel belts (3 units)
Exterior facing impregnated with “Dark Oak” color
Standard electrical installation 220V (2 light bulbs under the beds, 1 fixed in the ceiling of the dressing room)
Wood-burning "TATPAR" stove, loaded from the sauna room
Roof – "Sonata Kadrilis" brown bituminous roof title (available to be covered with wooden shingles)
Customize your garden sauna
Available roof color variants:
Saunas roof can be covered with the bituminous title, you pick between standard color variants shown below. Also, a roof can be covered with the wooden shingles. Contact us separately for more variants!
Sauna with LED lights examples:
If you wonder how sauna with installed LED lights looks like watch photos below. Contact us separately due to other lighting variants or leave a note while placing the order.
You can choose between wood-fired or electrical heaters. All the stoves come up with sauna stones to place around. See the standard furnaces models and photos below.
1. Tatpar F116 - wood-burning, loaded from the sauna room
2. Tatpar F216 - wood-burning, furnace is loaded from outside or changing room
3. KOTA Kuru 14 ST - wood-fired, stove is placed in the sauna near the partition, loaded from the dressing room
4. Harvia VEGA BC90 9kW - electric heater, placed in the rear of the sauna room
5. Harvia M3 - wood-fired heater, loaded from the sauna room
6. Harvia M3 SL - wood-fired, loaded from the outside or changing room
If you already own a heater or you want us to install some other model contact us separately or leave a note while ordering.