Sauna Pod 'Queen'
This POD sauna has an exclusive design, roof covered with wooden shingles gives her that smooth and unique look. Also, this POD sauna is designed with an extraordinary interior, benches with soft edges fit perfectly along with the panoramic window. The length of the sauna room is 3,0 meters, so it is suitable for 6-8 people to stay inside the POD!
- **Shipping: due large parcel size, shipping costs are counted individually, depending on your location. Place an order or contact us directly with your postal code for estimated delivery price!
- Manufactured in: 1-2 weeks
- Heat-up time: 1-2 hours
- Weight: ±1450 kg
- Water heating tank: available
- Suitable for: 6-8 persons
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3,5 x 2,38 x 2,38 m
If you have any questions, please check the F.A.Q. and blog pages or contact us.
Sauna Pod Queen Standard Set
The set of this sauna includes:
- The body consists of a 43mm thick walls (fir wood)
- AB type one floor sauna loungers with backrests (linden wood)
- AB type sauna loungers and sauna skirting panels (linden wood)
- 2 benches in the dressing room (linden wood)
- The length of the sauna is 3.0m
- Outdoor terrace length 0.5m
- Stones placed around the furnace (jadeite)
- Wooden exterior door with a lock (with window)
- Stainless steel belts (2 units)
- Outdoor housing impregnation with oily/transparent color
- Standard electrical installation 220V (12W LED lights under the loungers in sauna)
- Wood-burning stove KOTA, loaded from the terrace
- Roof – ECO friendly wood shingles (can be replaced with bituminous title)
Customize your garden pod sauna
Available roof color variants:
The roof of this sauna is covered with the wooden shingles. Also, roof can be covered with the bituminous title, you can pick between standard color variants shown below. Contact us separately for more variants!
Sauna with LED lights examples:
If you wonder how sauna with installed LED lights looks like watch photos below. Contact us separately due to other lighting variants or leave a note while placing the order.
You can choose between wood-fired or electrical sauna heaters. All the stoves come up with sauna stones to place around. See the standard furnaces models and photos below.
- 1. KOTA Kuru 14 ST - wood-fired, stove is placed in the sauna near the partition, loaded from the outdoor terrace
- 2. Tatpar F216 - wood-burning heater, loaded from the terrace
- 3. Harvia M3 SL - wood-fired, stove is loaded from the terrace
- 4. Harvia VEGA BC90 9kW - electric heater
- 5. Tatpar F116 - wood-burning, loaded from the sauna room
- 6. Harvia M3 - wood-fired heater, placed near the partition loaded from the sauna room
If you already own a heater or you want us to install some other model contact us separately or leave a note while ordering.